65 € – 200 €
Large modern art giclee print in limited edition ( very small edition ) can be ordered in different sizes on cotton paper or canvas of museum quality. This is an abstraction called " Composition H1 " on 300 gsm cotton paper or canvas. With its yellow-blue tones and modern style, it will fit very easily into many interiors.
Dimensions - paper :
1. 43 x 43 cm
2. 65 x 65 cm
3. 95 x 95 cm
The Fine Art Paper is with a 2.5 inches white border (see photo). It will be signed, numbered, and titled by me underneath the image area on the white border
Dimensions - canvas:
1. 45 x 45 cm
2. 65 x 65 cm
3. 95 x 95 cm
Giclees on paper have a white edge of 5 cm on all sides (see photos) which Is the space for hand signing and numbering. For example, if the painting measures 43 x 43 cm with a white border, the final dimension of the paper is 53 x 53 cm, while there is no visible white border on the canvas.
Giclees on the canvas have 5 cm of blank-white canvas on all sides, which is left for stretching the canvas on wooden bars ( blind frame ). Signature and numbering are on the back of the canvas.
Style: Modern abstract art
Technique: Giclee art print ( limited edition )
Title: Composition H1
Whether you are a collector or buying art for the first time, the best and safest way to buy authentic artworks (graphics or originals) is directly from the author, so I am at your service.
Delivery and other conditions:
- Along with the giclee art print, you also receive a certificate of authenticity that guarantees the authenticity of the work and the limited edition
- The frame is shown for illustrative reasons and is not included in the painting
- Worldwide shipping
- We pack all the giclee prints (on paper and canvas) with great care and send them rolled up in a protective tube with the shipment tracking number.
– We ship prints within 3 - 5 working days after the order
- Direct bank transfer
- PayPal ( credit or debit cards )
– If after the purchase you are not satisfied with the artwork, for any reason, within 30 days you can exchange it for another (you pay return postage) or request a refund in full.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Prints on paper and canvas are delivered rolled up in a tube and need to be taken to a nearby framing workshop.
- Prints on paper should be framed under glass to protect against UV radiation, moisture, and dust.
- Prints on the canvas need to be stretched on wooden bars in the framing workshop. When you stretch the canvas on ordinary wooden bars ( blind frame ), you can immediately place the picture on the wall. But if you want you can put an even simpler frame. Although the choice of frame is a matter of personal taste usually when asked I advise putting a floating frame with neutral tones ( white, black, oak )
- I advise you not to buy a frame in advance, but to wait until the giclee print reaches your hands in order to compare the dimensions and a better aesthetic experience when choosing a frame.
Other graphics and originals that are currently available for purchase can be found in the SHOP
Thank you for supporting my work.