Geometric abstraction giclee print in a contemporary style, limited edition giclee print made according to the original artwork of the visual artist Ranko Ajdinovic. The work is a limited edition and can be ordered in different sizes, on 300-gram, 100% cotton rag paper, or museum-quality canvas.
The paper has a flat, matte finish and comes with a white, 5 cm border.
Dimensions of the image on the paper:
1. 35 x 25 cm
2. 63 x 43 cm
3. 76 x 53 cm
4. 94 x 63 cm
Dimensions of the image on the canvas:
1. 50 x 70 cm
2. 100 x 70 cm
3. 130 x 92 cm
Prints on paper have a white border of 5 cm on all sides (see photos) on which I hand-sign and number. For example, if the picture is 35 x 25 cm with a white border, the final size of the paper is 45 x 35 cm, while the canvas has no white border, and the signature and numbering are with pencil on the back of the canvas.
The prints on canvas have 5 cm of pure white canvas on all sides, which is intended for stretching the canvas on the wooden frame.
Style: Geometric abstraction
Technique: Limited edition giclee print (limited edition)
Name: " Inner landscape O2 "
Delivery and other conditions:
- The frame is shown for illustrative purposes and is not included in the print
- We pack all prints (on paper and canvas) with great care and send them rolled up in a protective tube with a tracking number.
- We ship it within 3 - 5 working days after the order
- Credit and debit cards
- Payment by bank transfer
- PayPal payment
- If you are not satisfied with the art after purchase, for any reason, within 30 days you can exchange it for another (you pay the return postage) or request a full refund.
Frequently asked questions:
- Prints on paper and canvas are delivered rolled up in a tube and need to be taken to a nearby workshop for picture framing.
- Prints on paper must be framed under glass to protect against UV radiation, moisture and dust.
- Prints on canvas must be stretched on a wooden frame in the workshop for framing pictures.
- When you stretch the canvas on an ordinary wooden frame, you can immediately place the picture
on the wall. But if you want, you can put another simpler frame.
Although choosing a frame is a matter of personal taste, usually, when people ask me, I always advise them to put on a floating frame for canvas.
I advise you not to buy a frame in advance but to wait until the prints arrive in your hands in order to compare
the dimensions and have a better aesthetic experience when choosing a frame.
Other prints and originals that are currently available for purchase can be found in the SHOP
Thank you for supporting my creativity